With MORE mortgage options, we have a Home Loan that's right for you!
Whether you're purchasing your first home, upgrading to a new home, or looking to refinance, EFCU Financial has a variety of mortgage products. With our great rates and a knowledgeable staff, it’s easy to find a loan that fits your needs.
- Conventional Home Loans
- Welcome Home Loan
- Rural Development Loans
- Lot/Land Loans
- Construction Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
For more information call (225) 214-6800.
Conventional Home Loans
We offer a variety of conventional loans including fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages to fit your family's needs. Also, if you're looking to refinance your existing mortgage, trust us for easy and fast processing.
- Great rates on both fixed & variable-rate mortgages
- Flexible terms
- No pre-payment penalties
Welcome Home Loan*
This 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) is ideal for home buyers wanting to put less money down without paying Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). This interest rate is subject to an adjustment every five (5) years but only up to a 2% maximum per adjustment period or just 5% over the life of the loan.
- Up to 97% financing (3% minimum downpayment)
- 30 year term
- Great rates
- No PMI
Rural Development Loans
Short on cash for a down payment? A Rural Development Loan (also called a USDA Loan) might be the answer. Some benefits of this government insured loan backed by the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are:
- 100% financing to qualified low-to-moderate income buyers
- Closing costs can be paid by the seller or financed in the loan, if eligible
- Great fixed rates
- Flexible credit guidelines1
New and existing homes are eligible; however, these mortgages are only available in certain areas, so consult an EFCU Financial Lending Officer for a list of qualifying areas or for more information.
Found that perfect location?
- Up to 100% financing available to qualified buyers
- 24, 60 or 120 month terms
- 240 month term with 10-year balloon on loan amounts over $50,000
Looking to build your next home?
- Fixed-rate, interest only loan
- Up to 90% Loan to Value (LTV)
- 4-5 draws allowed
- Upon completion of construction, covert your loan to an EFCU Financial fixed-rate mortgage
FHA loans are ideal for first-time home buyers because:
- Lower down payment available
- Lower credit scores accepted
- Higher ratios of debt are accepted
- Gift money may be used for your down payment
This is a government insured loan backed by the Veterans Administration for the benefit of veterans of all the branches of Service. If eligible, the Veteran can purchase or refinance a home with $0 down payment.
Approval and rate for a mortgage loan is based on credit worthiness. Rates are subject to change without notice. Other rates, terms and programs available. EFCU Financial Federal Credit Union membership is required.
*APR subject to change every 5 years. For example, on a $10,000, 5-year adjustable rate loan for 360 months with an initial interest rate of 4.0% APR, the maximum that the interest rate could increase under this program is 5.0 percentage points to 9.0% APR. Monthly payments of $47.74/$10,000 borrowed at 4.029% APR for 30 years.
Call 225-215-2740 for information on our mortgage programs.