Make a Payment
At EFCU Financial, we want to make your loan payment experience as simple and convenient as possible. Whether you prefer online, in person, by phone or by mail, we have an option for you:
FREE payment options:
- Automatic Transfers from your EFCU Financial checking account can be processed by a credit union representative or through your online banking account.
- Setup a recurring Auto Draft payment from any financial institution. Get started by completing this form.
- If you bank elsewhere, set EFCU Financial up as a merchant/payee through your financial institution’s online bill pay service. You will need your EFCU Financial Account/Loan number and our mailing address: P. O. Box 91001, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-9939.
- Visit one of our 8 EFCU Financial Branch Locations to make an in-branch payment or drop your payment in our night drop depository box.
- You can also swing by one of 5000+ CO-OP Shared Branching Centers Nationwide to make your loan payment. Please have your valid ID and your membership number handy.
- Mail your payment to P. O. Box 91001, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-9939. Click here to print Loan Payment Coupons. Loan coupons are not required; we simply ask that you indicate where the funds should be applied.
Convenience fee associated with the following payment options:
- Make a one-time online payment anytime from an account at another financial institution.*
- Phone Payments can be made by contacting our Call Center at 225-214-6800.
- Check by Phone Payments (need routing and account number) are $5.
- Debit Card Payments are $15.
* A $5.00 convenience fee per payment applies. ACH transfers only. To pay with a debit card, please call our Call Center at (225) 214-6800 (option 8).