At EFCU Financial, we are committed to providing all of our members with access to the products and services that we provide. Our services include:
Accessible Branch Locations
- We regularly monitor our branch locations for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and local accessibility laws.
- All branch locations have clearly marked reserved parking spaces for members with disabilities as well as curb cuts and ramps.
- Walkways and entrances are all ADA compliant.
- Service animals are welcome at all branch locations.
- We have talking ATMs with voice instructions via a headset port at all seven branch locations.
- Braille instructions for initiating speech mode are located on each ATM.
- Our ATMs meet the ADA maximum height and reach requirements.
- Our ATM keypads include Braille.
- Our website is best viewed using the latest version of your web browser. Older versions of Internet Explorer and Safari may experience limited technical issues on some website pages.
- Our full website may be viewed in its entirety on an iPad. We also offer a mobile version of our website via a SmartPhone.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology for best results.
- Use the Text Resize button located at the top of each page of our website or change the browser and device settings to resize website content for optimal reading.
- Use our Site Map (located at the bottom of each website page) for quicker website navigation when using a screen reader.
For persons with hearing impairments:
- We accept relay calls and can use relay services to make calls to members when requested.
- In our branch locations, we will communicate by exchanging notes, if needed.
For persons with vision impairments:
- We can assist in reading and completing forms at all branch locations.
- We offer raised line and large font checks.
- We can read disclosures, when requested, in person at any branch location or by contacting our Call Center at 225-214-6800.