At EFCU Financial, we are committed to providing all of our members with access to the products and services that we provide. Our services include:
Accessible Branch Locations
- We regularly monitor our branch locations for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and local accessibility laws.
- All branch locations have clearly marked reserved parking spaces for members with disabilities as well as curb cuts and ramps.
- Walkways and entrances are all ADA compliant.
- Service animals are welcome at all branch locations.
- We have talking ATMs with voice instructions via a headset port at all seven branch locations.
- Braille instructions for initiating speech mode are located on each ATM.
- Our ATMs meet the ADA maximum height and reach requirements.
- Our ATM keypads include Braille.
- Our website is best viewed using the latest version of your web browser. Older versions of Internet Explorer and Safari may experience limited technical issues on some website pages.
- Our full website may be viewed in its entirety on an iPad. We also offer a mobile version of our website via a SmartPhone.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology for best results.
- Use the Text Resize button located at the top of each page of our website or change the browser and device settings to resize website content for optimal reading.
- Use our Site Map (located at the bottom of each website page) for quicker website navigation when using a screen reader.
Viewing Our Website
- efcuFINANCIAL.org is best viewed by using Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox 3 or higher, Safari 5.1 or higher and Chrome 14 or higher. If your browser is older, you may have trouble viewing many of our website features properly. You can determine the version of your browser by clicking on "Help" at the top of your browser window, then select "About" (your browser). If you experience problems viewing our website with Internet Explorer 8 or 9, you may need to turn off "Compatibility View". To turn off "Compatibility View": 1) Open Internet Explorer and navigate to efcuFINANCIAL.org; 2) Open the "Tools" menu located in the Menu Bar; and, 3) From the "Tools" menu, de-select "Compatibility View".
- Our website is also best viewed with a screen resolution setting of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher. With most computers using Windows, you can easily change your screen resolution by: 1) Right click on your Desktop screen; 2) Choose "Settings" in the Desktop Properties box; and, 3) Change the setting and click "OK".
For persons with hearing impairments:
- We accept relay calls and can use relay services to make calls to members when requested.
- In our branch locations, we will communicate by exchanging notes, if needed.
For persons with vision impairments:
- We can assist in reading and completing forms at all branch locations.
- We offer raised line and large font checks.
- We can read disclosures, when requested, in person at any branch location or by contacting our Call Center at 225-214-6800.