Social Media Policy
EFCU Financial's Social Media Public Use Policy
Social media tools help EFCU Financial facilitate two-way conversations between members, staff, the South Louisiana community, other credit unions and global online community.
- All comments made by EFCU Financial social media fans/followers will be reviewed and posts that are derogatory, defamatory, obscene, hateful, ethnic, off topic, spam, personal attacks, illegal, offensive, or those that are private or confidential, or any comment that is deemed to be inappropriate will be removed.
- Posts must be in text format from someone over the age of 13.
- Members who post photos directly on EFCU Financial's social media page will not be accepted unless specifically requested for a contest or other business-related purpose. In these instances, pictures will be reviewed and removed if inappropriate.
- Posts or comments intending to sell a product or service not deriving from official EFCU Financial personnel or those intending to divert traffic to a particular web site for personal or monetary gain will not be permitted, this includes Spam.
- All comments are monitored, but not controlled. EFCU Financial reserves the right to remove a post deemed inappropriate. EFCU Financial does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the credit union.
- Private or financially-sensitive information will never be requested through EFCU Financial social media pages. Members should not disclose information, such as account user names and numbers, passwords, PINs, social security numbers, or account details on EFCU Financial social media pages. If you have immediate service needs, please contact our Call Center at (225) 214-6800 or (800) 963-3328, or visit one of our eight local branches for assistance.
- Except for posting winner names as related to, or identified with, giveaways, contests, or other promotions, EFCU Financial will not post identifiable member information on the page.
- EFCU Financial does not validate assertions or statements in comments on EFCU Financial social media pages. All statements and viewpoints expressed are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of EFCU Financial, unless posted by the authorized representative of the Credit Union.
- All rights reserved: The Credit Union reserves the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any and all user comments, and also has the right to block access to any one group from commenting, or from the page.