A three-time nominee and a three-time winner as a "Best Places to Work" in the Greater Baton Rouge Area, EFCU Financial is more than just a different place to work. It's so much fun here that even our logo smiles!
Looking for difference makers!
EFCU Financial is a credit union dedicated to making a difference in the communities we serve, and we are looking for team members wanting to help us make the Greater Baton Rouge Area a better place.
Our members rely on us to provide the financial services they need, and they expect nothing less than an amazing experience – and we deliver it. The difference between EFCU Financial and other credit unions and banks is our team of trained professionals.
If being a little (or a lot) different from the competition is something you aspire, apply to join us!
We provide the benefits you expect…and some different ones you’ll love!
- Minimum wage threshold of $17 per hour
- Incentive plans
- Medical, dental and vision
- PTO and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee development plan
- Wellness program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Cafeteria benefits plan - including Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Team member loan discount
- Employee referral incentive program
- Service awards
- Champions Club
- Opportunities for community involvement
If you are ready to be a difference maker for our members and the communities we serve AND you are ready to experience the difference of a great place to work, join our team!
Current Job Openings
Executive Assistant – F/T, non-exempt
… Join A Winning Team!
EFCU Financial, a dynamic credit union with an 87-year history of solid growth and stability in Baton Rouge, LA, is seeking an experienced professional to join our team as an Executive Assistant.
In our service-focused organization, our Executive Assistant provides confidential, professional, and administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer and for the Board of Directors. Duties will include a wide range of administrative tasks to be handled with discretion where required. The Executive Assistant interacts with other executives in the credit union, board members, credit union members, visitors, and vendors. Additional duties include preparing reports, correspondence, manuals, spreadsheets, and all other communications utilizing a broad range of computer applications.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years clerical with a minimum of 1-year in-depth administrative experience.
- Must have excellent writing, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in desktop computer software.
- Exceptional typing skills are a must.
- Knowledge of contract terminology.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must pass all credit and bond requirements.
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment where there is little discomfort or exposure to hazards due to temperature, dust, noise, etc.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms.
- The employee consistently is required to stand and sit, view computer screen, talk and hear, and lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Excellent benefits, compensation commensurate with experience. Qualified individuals should e-mail their résumés in confidence to hr@efcuFinancial.org
EFCU Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All office locations are smoke-free facilities.