A three-time nominee and a three-time winner as a "Best Places to Work" in the Greater Baton Rouge Area, EFCU Financial is more than just a different place to work. It's so much fun here that even our logo smiles!
Looking for difference makers!
EFCU Financial is a credit union dedicated to making a difference in the communities we serve, and we are looking for team members wanting to help us make the Greater Baton Rouge Area a better place.
Our members rely on us to provide the financial services they need, and they expect nothing less than an amazing experience – and we deliver it. The difference between EFCU Financial and other credit unions and banks is our team of trained professionals.
If being a little (or a lot) different from the competition is something you aspire, apply to join us!
We provide the benefits you expect…and some different ones you’ll love!
- Minimum wage threshold of $15 per hour
- Incentive plans
- Medical, dental and vision
- PTO and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee development plan
- Wellness program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Cafeteria benefits plan - including Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Team member loan discount
- Employee referral incentive program
- Service awards
- Champions Club
- Opportunities for community involvement
If you are ready to be a difference maker for our members and the communities we serve AND you are ready to experience the difference of a great place to work, join our team!
Current Job Openings
Accounting Specialist I – F/T
Make the Right Move … Join A Winning Team!
EFCU Financial, a dynamic credit union with an 86-year history of solid growth and stability in Baton Rouge, LA, is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player to join our team as an Accounting Specialist I.
The Accounting Representative will be responsible for a variety of routine accounting functions in accordance with standard accounting procedures. This individual will perform any combination of calculating, reconciling, researching, analyzing and preparing financial and other numeric data. The Accounting Specialist I will record details of daily transactions, maintain organized records, and manage other accounting-related duties.
Critical Knowledge, Skill and Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Up to six months of financial or general accounting experience in a financial related setting is preferred.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must pass all credit and bond requirements.
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment where there is little discomfort or exposure to hazards due to temperature, dust, noise, etc.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms.
- The employee consistently is required to stand and sit, view computer screen, talk and hear, and lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Excellent benefits, salary commensurate with experience. Qualified individuals should e-mail their résumés in confidence, with salary history, to hr@efcuFinancial.org
EFCU Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All office locations are smoke-free facilities.