For maximum dividends, invest in a Share Certificate available in terms ranging from 6 months to 60 months for as little as $500*. Dividends are paid monthly and may be compounded or transferred to one of your EFCU Financial accounts.
For your convenience, renewal is easy and automatic. You will be notified in writing of your certificate’s upcoming maturity two weeks prior to the maturity date. Your certificate will automatically renew at the prevailing rate if we do not hear from you within 10 days of maturity.
For rate information, click here or call us (225) 214-6800.
Great Certificate Rates
- 2.25% APY* on a 6-month certificate
- 2.75% APY* on a 12-month certificate
- 2.85% APY*on an 18-month certificate
- 3.00% APY* on a 24-month certificate
- 3.25% APY* on a 30-month certificate
- 3.30% APY* on a 36-month certificate
- 3.40% APY* on a 48-month certificate
- 3.50% APY* on a 60-month certificate
- $500 Minimum Deposit
- Includes IRA Certificates
In addition, EFCU Financial also offers three specialty share certificate options that provide you with greater flexibility and more earning power:
This 30-month certificate provides you an opportunity to "bump-up" your rate to an even higher rate one time during the term of the certificate.
- 30-month term
- Minimum $500 opening deposit
- One-time opportunity to "bump-up" to a higher rate at any time during the certificate’s 30-month term
- Maturity remains unchanged after the bump
- The new rate will be effective the day you notify us and will remain in effect until the certificate’s original maturity date
- Bump-A-Rate IRA Certificates are also available
For rate information on the Bump-A-Rate Certificate, click here or call us at (225) 214-6800.
If you're looking for an investment opportunity for your higher dollar deposit, look to a Jumbo Certificate. With a minimum balance of $100,000, begin earning more with terms of six months to five years.
For rate information on Jumbo Certificates, click here or call us at (225) 214-6800.
Note: Share Certificates are subject to an early withdrawal penalty which may reduce earnings.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY current as of 12/1/18. Limited time offer. Penalty for early withdrawal may reduce earnings. Other restrictions may apply.