Join Our Team!
EFCU Financial is a progressive, growing organization. We're looking for individuals who are committed to excellent member service, possess a strong desire to learn, and believe in working hard to achieve success. In return, EFCU Financial's full-time employees enjoy the rewards of helping people, competitive pay and outstanding benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Cafeteria Benefits Plan, including Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Development Plan
If you’re looking for more than a career, join our team of highly motivated individuals who thrive on providing exceptional service in an engaging and dynamic organization. EFCU Financial is a community chartered credit union offering financial services to more than 30,000 members in the greater Baton Rouge area. With a 81-year history of solid growth and stability in Baton Rouge, LA, more than $300 million in assets and seven branch locations throughout East Baton Rouge, Ascension, and Livingston parishes, EFCU Financial is positioning itself for rapid growth in the next few years.
Human Resources Generalist – F/T, non-exempt
Envision More … Join A Winning Team!
EFCU Financial Federal Credit Union, a dynamic credit union with an 84-year history of solid growth and stability in Baton Rouge, LA, is seeking an experienced and service-oriented team member to join our team as a Human Resources Generalist.
In our service-focused organization, the Human Resources Generalist is expected to provide confidential, professional administrative support including payroll processing, recruiting assistance and on-boarding for the Human Resources Department. This individual will interface with staff members, management, vendors and visitors to the Credit Union. In addition, the Human Resources Generalist will prepare reports, correspondence, manuals, spreadsheets and all other communications utilizing a broad range of computer applications. This person is expected to project a professional and positive image as a representative for the Credit Union in receiving and directing visitors and guests.
Critical Knowledge, Skill and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field preferably Human Resources.
- Two to five years’ experience in human resources.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations pertaining to human resources is a must.
- SHRM-Certified Professional certification is preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage many projects simultaneously.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must pass all credit and bond requirements.
Excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified individuals should e-mail their résumé in confidence, with salary history, to hr@efcuFinancial.org.
EFCU Financial Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All office locations are smoke-free facilities.
Physical Requirements for all EFCU Financial positions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment where there is little discomfort or exposure to hazards due to temperature, dust, noise, etc.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms.
- The employee consistently is required to stand and sit, view computer screen, talk and hear, and lift/move up to 25 pounds.
(If you are not using Microsoft Outlook, we recommend emailing your resume to hr@efcuFINANCIAL.org.)
EFCU Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All office locations are smoke-free facilities.